London Based Hard Facilities Management Business
Location : London
Asking Price : £800,000
Turnover : £2,225,000
Net Profit : Undeclared
Gross Profit : £445,000
EBITDA : £224,000
Net Asset : £263,000
Premises : Not Included
Confidentially offered for sale
Gross Profit c£445,000
EBITDA before owner’s costs c£224,000
Net Assets c£263,000
Founded in 1994 by the current owners, this business specializes in built environment engineering and in maintaining building infrastructure such as climate control systems and energy supply. Over the years, it has gained expertise in multiple branches of engineering and developed proprietary processes and methodologies, such as its property maintenance cycle.
The business is split into two parts:
• Provides scheduled and reactive maintenance for the mechanical systems of built environments.
• Highly skilled and experienced staff ensure reliable and efficient service
• The directors’ unique background and work history helped them develop the Business’s specialist maintenance service, based on aerospace principles, that yields 99.997% reliability to plant and equipment.
• Use manufacturing CMMS software to control scheduling and assignment.
• Are able to advise on operation strategies, such as energy reduction, to improve operability and efficiency.
• Provide engineering design and project management services.
• Help clients turn their concepts into reality.
• Employ the latest BIM software for modelling and record keeping software for tracking time, cost and quality.
• Proven track record for delivering complex engineered projects on time and within budget.
• Broad range of engineering experience across many disciplines, including aerospace and automotive for commercial and government organizations.
• Long established and highly regarded engineering services firm
• Established technical service provider to premier London companies.
• Excellent contract performance and subsequent contract retention
• Knowledgeable and highly skilled staff
• Employees in place to carry out growth plan
• Track record of 99.997% system uptime
• 14% increase in sales over the past year/£100k sales per employee
• On track to reach 5 year plan target of £5m annual turnover
• Sole provider and installer of top of the line air source heat pump climate control system
|Cost of Sales||870,625||1,892,320||2,551,560||2,115,340||1,916,804|
|EBITDA after Directors costs||255,246||351,992||297,377||244,688|
*Following the Brexit referendum the company experienced a significant number of contractual delays by clients which for the first time in its 17 year history caused a fall in turnover. These contracts have now re-started and the 2017-18 turnover is expected to be above that in 2016-17.
NP before owner £224,000
The completion balance sheet is anticipated to be approximately:
IT Infrastructure Plant and Machinery: £15,914
Stock and Work in Progress: £45,478
Trade Creditors: -£90,281
Net Worth: £262,584.00
There will be a £ for £ adjustment to the Sale Price to take account of any rise or fall in this Net Asset Figure as at completion.
Offers in the region of £800,000 are invited for all the issued capital of the company.
If you are interested in receiving further information, please sign and return the attached Confidentiality Agreement. In returning the Agreement we would be grateful if you could provide us with details of your interest in this opportunity along with your funding position.
All enquiries or requests for additional information should be submitted or directed to Rupert Cattell at Turner Butler (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) telephone Head Office: 01895 256000
If you are looking for finance to fund your business purchase then we recommend that you talk with our independent finance broker. Because of his many years working at a senior level for a major high street bank he has had more success with finance applications than anyone else we know. He has helped numerous purchasers of businesses that we are selling, including buyers who have been turned down by their own bank! Call us today on 0800 046 1652 or email us at email@example.comTurner Butler Disclosure Statement
This statement applies to information relating to any company or other undertaking or business advertised for sale by Turner Butler (a 'Business')
The information supplied by Turner Butler on its website or in any other promotional material ('the Information') is not and is not intended to constitute an offer for sale of the Business or any assets of the Business or of the shares of any company which owns the Business.
For the avoidance of doubt there is no intention to create a legal relationship which will only come into existence when a written contract for sale and purchase of the shares in or the Business has been entered into
The Information provided is not intended to address your particular requirements. Further the Information does not constitute any form of advice recommendation representation endorsement or arrangement by Turner Butler and is not intended to be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions.
Any agreements transactions or other arrangements made between you and any client of Turner Butler are at your sole risk and responsibility. The prospective sellers of the Business have provided the Information to Turner Butler. The Information has not been verified by Turner Butler.
You must carry out your own due diligence and satisfy yourself as to the accuracy of all matters. In the case of the sale of shares in a Business the Information has been prepared on the basis that the shares will consist of or include more than 50% of the voting shares and that both the seller and the buyer is either a body corporate, a partnership, a single individual or a group of connected individuals so as to fall outside the scope of regulated activities as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. If you are considering a transaction which falls within the scope of such regulated activities you cannot do so through Turner Butler.
Appropriate professional, legal and accountancy advice should be obtained before making or refraining to make any decision.
Turner Butler does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage of any nature that may occur by reliance on the Information. Neither Turner Butler nor any of our employees or agents makes any representation as to the completeness or accuracy of the Information nor do we accept any liability for any losses, costs, liabilities or expenses which may arise directly or indirectly from your use of, or reliance on the Information.
This document is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute arising in connection with it shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts